This is one of the most advanced inline pallet inverter in the world. Toppy provides this solution with the most innovative pallet inverter machine, roller conveyors, pallet dispensers and the most advanced level of automation.
Toppy provides this system with 2 chain conveyors, one on each platform, with length 1000 mm. In front of the pallet inverter and right behind it, our experts will install 2 chain conveyors in order to reach the total length.
Our inline pallet inverter guarantees a quicky execution instead of the stationary pallet inverter version, due to the level of automation, the roller conveyors, two pallet stackers and the automatic slip-shit dispenser.
Toppy provides “Inverter Inline” with an adaptive centering system with sonar measurement that center the goods inside the new pallet
This pallet transfer systemis capable of managing different types of pallet. Since each system is specifically designed for each customer depending on its characteristics, we would like to describe this case of replacing wooden pallets with plastic pallets.
Toppy’s “Inline Inverter” performs the pallet changing operation by the following cycle:
1. The new pallet moves from the input roll conveyor to the Inline Inverter’s lower roll conveyor;
2. The pallet holder locks the pallet and lift the entire load;
3. The product arrives on pallets on the input roll conveyor;
4. The product moves from the input roll conveyor to lower roll conveyor;
5. Operators wil apply the cover on the product, before starting of the cycle;
6. The goods enters into “Inverter Inline” and the side wall closes behind it;
7. At this stage, the two platforms bocks safely the product;
8. Subsequently, it turns the goods by 180° and holds the product through the pressure of the platforms;
9. Finally, the system detaches the load from the pallet by carrying theold pallet;
10. At the very end, the new pallet is under the product and it is ready for the rest od the operating cycle.
We design and provide solutions for handling even the heaviest loads in a easy and safe manner. Toppy provides pallet inverterts with safety systems to avoid accidents at work, with particular attention to GMP standards to ensure the appropriate quality standards.
Toppy supply inline pallet inverters with safety fences that do not allow the operators entering in the operational area. These are security systems such as metal perimeter protection nets and safety photocells.
Get in touch with our experts to learn more about our security measures.
Contact our team of experts and within 24 hours they will give you the price of “Inverter Inline” and the price of other pallet inverters. Get advice on the solution that best suits your needs!
Get advice form our experts
and choose the right inline pallet inverter
If you are looking for an inline pallet inverter, our experts will advise you on the most suitable solution by choosing from more our huge production range.
Firstly, we will identify the most suitable solution according to your product, the number of pallets that need to be changed in a day, the space you have available in your warehouse and eventually implement automation.