This pallet transfer system is capable of managing different types of pallet. Since each system is specifically designed for each customer depending on its characteristics, we would like to describe this case of replacing wooden pallets with plastic pallets.
Toppy’s “Inline Inverter” performs the pallet changing operation by the following cycle:
1. The new pallet moves from the input roll conveyor to the Inline Inverter’s lower roll conveyor;
2. The pallet holder locks the pallet and lift the entire load;
3. The product arrives on pallets on the input roll conveyor;
4. The product moves from the input roll conveyor to lower roll conveyor;
5. Operators wil apply the cover on the product, before starting of the cycle;
6. The goods enters into “Inverter Inline” and the side wall closes behind it;
7. At this stage, the two platforms bocks safely the product;
8. Subsequently, it turns the goods by 180° and holds the product through the pressure of the platforms;
9. Finally, the system detaches the load from the pallet by carrying theold pallet;
10. At the very end, the new pallet is under the product and it is ready for the rest od the operating cycle.