This state-of-the-art pallet handling equipment from Toppy automates pallet exchanging operations with ease. Not only does it handle pallet-to-pallet transfers, but it can also efficiently exchange loads between slip sheets and pallets or wooden boards.
If you are looking for a pallet handling equipment, our experts will advise you on the most suitable solution by choosing from more than 50 models in our range.
Firstly, we will identify the most suitable solution according to your product, the number of pallets that need to be changed in a day, the space you have available and eventually implement automation.
This is one of the most requested pallet transfer system in Toppy’s production range capable of handling up to 70 pallet per hour. It’s capable of handling many different kinds of pallet.
Let’s dive together on this specific cycle of changing from wooden pallet to plastic pallet:
1.The origin pallet with the load goes from the customer’s conveyor to the roll conveyor of “L-Shape Logy”;
2. Due to the hydraulic translation system, the platform shifts in a perpendicular direction with respect to the load running direction;
3. The origin pallet with the load stops into the “L-Shape” frame against the back-folding bar;
4. The pneumatic pallet holder device locks the origin pallet on the lower platform;
5. The hydraulic system lifts the lower platform in order to equalize the height difference between the origin pallet and the destination pallet;
6. Subsequently, the machine starts the tilting cycle and activates the upper compactor at the same time. There is a gear motor on the top of the machine that controls the upper compactor;
7. “L-Shape Logy” performs the tilting cycle from 0° to 105°. In this position, 2 side platforms locks and cover with a rubber-protection the load;
8. The system detects the load size.
There are a lot of other steps that “L-Shape Logy” goes through for auomatically performing the pallet changing operation. Get in touch with one of our experts and get more detail on how the entire operating cycle works.
We design and provide solutions for handling even the heaviest loads in a easy and safe manner. Toppy provides pallet changers with safety systems to avoid accidents at work, with particular attention to GMP standards to ensure the appropriate quality standards.
Toppy supply pallet handling equipment with safety fences that do not allow the operators entering in the operational area. These are security systems such as metal perimeter protection nets and safety photocells.
Get in touch with our experts to learn more about our security measures.
“L-Shape Logy” is a fully automatic pallet changer system that guarantees a productivity of 70 pallets per hour. This is one of the most requested automatic system in Toppy’s range.
Our pallet handling equipment works with Sonar centering system. We equip it on the side perpendicular to the direction of the pallet running.
We usally place a liftign system under the platform of “L-Shape Logy” in order to equalize the height difference due to the pallet replacement cycle.
Toppy designed this system for exchanging incoming pallets with system pallets.