Toppy’s pallet transfer system is capable of managing different types of pallet. Since each system is specifically designed for each customer depending on its characteristics, we would like to describe this case of replacing wooden pallets with plastic pallets.
Let’s dive together on this specific cycle:
1.The operator loads trought a forklift the product on the conveyor;
2. “V-Shape Logy” closes the upper platform and, at the same time, turns the load 120°;
3. At this stage, the sonar measures the product. The system processes the info in order to center product on the pallet.
4. The loading platform goes down at 0°. It goes back into the initial level for replacing the pallet.
5. The system removes the pallet and loads it into the chain conveyor. The destination pallet goes to the apposite pallet stacker.
6. In the meanwhile, the other pallet stacker deliveres the new pallet to “V-Shape Logy”.
7. The centering system places the pallet at the bottom of the product.
8. Finally, Toppy’s pallet changer system tilts back the entire load with the new pallet on the roller conveyor.