If you need a load transfer equipment for changing pallets without tilting the load, you should ask information for “Master Inverter Logy”. It gently manages fragile and unstable loads at the highest level of automation.
The pallet transfer system guarantees a productivity of 70 pallets per hour.
It is a bidirectional pallet transfer system with “Master Inverter Logy” , pallet stackers, with “automatic stretch wrapping machine” and roller conveyors.
“Master Inverter Logy” gently tranfers the load by pushing and holding it on three side. It is capable of changing from wooden pallet to plastic pallet/ aluminum, or viceversa in a very fast way.
Our load transfer equipment guarantees a quicky execution instead of the stationary pallet inverter version, due to the level of automation, the roller conveyors, two pallet stackers and the automatic slip-shit dispenser.
Toppy provides “Master Inverter Logy” with an adaptive centering system with sonar measurement that center the goods inside the new pallet.
Toppy’s pallet transfer system is capable of managing different types of pallet. Since each system is specifically designed for each customer depending on its characteristics, we would like to describe this case of pallet exchanging with dedustin cabin.
Let’s dive together on this specific cycle:
1.The operator places the entire load on the loading conveyor. The entire load crosses the muting safety barrier.
2. The system conveys the wooden pallet with the load from the roller conveyor to the rotating table. The operator, thanks to the hydraulic fifth wheel , changes the orientation of the workstation.
The operator can also adjust the height of the workstation thanks to a system of hydraulic cylinders. By this way, the operator is able to perform the manual removal of the film from the product.
3. At this point, the machine removes the film from the product subsequently the entire load crosses the muting safety barrier.
4. The separation door on the spraying booth opens and the wooden pallet with the load goes inside the spraying booth on the roller/chain exchange conveyor.After closing the separation door, the spraying cycle takes place.
5. At the end of the spraying cycle, the pallet magazine releases a new pallet.
6. The new pallet passes through the separation door and goes inside the spray booth, onto the roller/chain exchange conveyor where it is aligned with the wooden pallet with the load stationed on the conveyor.
There are a lot of other steps that “Master Inverter Logy” goes through for automatically performing the pallet changing operation. Get in touch with one of our experts and get more detail on how the entire operating cycle works.
We design and provide solutions for handling even the heaviest loads in a easy and safe manner. Toppy provides pallet changers with safety systems to avoid accidents at work, with particular attention to GMP standards to ensure the appropriate quality standards.
Toppy supply load transfer equipment with safety fences that do not allow the operators entering in the operational area. These are security systems such as metal perimeter protection nets and safety photocells.
Get in touch with our experts to learn more about our security measures.
Contact our team of experts and within 24 hours they will give you the price of “Master Inverter Logy” and the price of other pallet changers. Get advice on the solution that best suits your needs!
If you are looking for a load transfer equipment, our experts will advise you on the most suitable solution by choosing from more than 50 models in our range.
Firstly, we will identify the most suitable solution according to your product, the number of pallets that need to be changed in a day, the space you have available and eventually implement automation.