This is one of the most advanced pallet transfer system in the world capable of handling up to 100 pallet per hour. It’s capable of handling many different kinds of pallet.
Let’s dive together on this specific cycle of changing from wooden pallet to plastic pallet:
1.The operator loads the entire product on the conveyor;
2. In the meanwhile, the automatic system places the new pallet on the platform next entire load;
3. Both pallets are hooked through two pallet holders;
4. “L-Shape Inline Aps” starts the pallet changing cycle;
5. The upper platforms goes down for locking the product;
6. At this point, it lowers the loading platform for reaching the correct angle (between 90° and 130°, depending on the product).
7. In this position, the system separates the product from the pallet in order to place the new pallet under it;
8. Finally, the new pallet under the product;
9. The machine body with the lower platform returns at conveyor level;
10. The operator picks up the pruduct with the new pallet;
11. The robot picks up the old pallet for stacking it.