This is one of the most advanced automated pallet warehouse system for pallet changing designed by Toppy. “Q-Shape Logy” will allow you to decrease internal costs and speed up your production processes.
This pallet transfer system guarantees a productivity of 40 pallets per hour.
“Q-Shape Logy” is an automated pallet warehouse system that allows a very quick pallet exchange.
This is a fast and strong system designed for a 24/7 operation. Depending on the product and the particular load mosaic configuration, “Q Shape Logy” rotatates the load at 95°, 120°, or 180°.
Toppy provides “Q-Shape Logy” with an adaptive centering system with sonar measurement that center the goods inside the new pallet.
This is one of the most advanced automated pallet warehouse system for pallet changing in the world. It’s capable of handling many different kinds of pallet.
Let’s dive together on this specific cycle of changing from wooden pallet to plastic pallet:
1.The operator loads on the input roll conveyor the pallet with the load. The wooden pallet with the load passes through the muting body reflector safety barrier. At this point, it goes to the turning table;
2. The wooden pallet with the load goes to the “Q-Shape Logy” roll conveyor;
3. The wooden pallet with the load stops into the “Q-Shape Logy” frame against the folding bar,
4. During the execution of the cycle, the plastic pallet stacker leaves an empty plastic pallet on the line;
5. The system detects the wooden pallet size. With this info, the system can choose the proper pallet stacker during the pallet changing cycle;
6. An holding device loks the wooden pallet on the lower platform of “Q-Shape Logy”;
7. At this stage, “Q-Shape Logy” turns upside down. After the rotation of 180°, the wooden pallet is now over the load;
8. The lower platform, holding the wooden pallet, turns from 180° to 0°. After the 180° rotation, the wooden pallet is at the height of the roll conveyors. The wooden pallet exits from the system and goes back to the proper pallet stacker;
9. Now, the plastic pallet is goes into the the line of “Q-Shape Logy”. The PLC automatically centers the pallet with the load. The lower platform turns from 0° to 180° holding the plastic pallet. In this position, the plastic pallet is over the load. The “Q-Shape Logy” turns upside down from 180° to 0°. After the rotation of 180 degrees, the plastic pallet is now under the load. The upper compactor lifts up, at the same time the lower platform, holding the plastic pallet with the load, goes down. In this position, the plastic pallet and the load are at the height of the roll conveyors;
10. The plastic pallet with the load exits from the “Q-Shape Logy” and goes to the logistic line.
Contact our experts to learn more about the operating cycle of this system.
1.FROM WOODEN PALLET TO PLASTIC PALLET:
In many companies there is the need of changing from wooden to plastic pallet and viceversa, changing wooden to wooden, changing the CHEP pallet instead of a plastic one and many other variations.
2. SAVINGS AND AUTOMATIC:
For those company that manage a huge number of pallet we usually recommend pallet transfer equipment. Our system reduces the number of operators required for the pallet changing operation and therefore the cost of labor.
3. STANDARDIZATION OF THE INTERNAL PALLET:
Modern production processes increasingly need to standardize all pallets for an easiere and more organized products management. Our pallet changers system are capable also of handling heavy or fragile products. It’s also possible to carry our automatic packaging operations.
4. SHIPPING with SLIP SHEET WITHOUT PALLET:
It’s essential to save on the shipmente of cost finished products.
The pallet represents an important cost for those with a high flow of outgoing products. In addition, without the use of the pallet in the shipment, companies greatly increase the number of products that can be stowed. Our pallet transfer systems are capable of inserting automatically a slipsheet under the load. We usally provide our systems with pallet stackers for automatically stacking all the pallets removed.
5. SAFETY and WORK REDUCTION FOR OPERATORS:
Our pallet transfer system significantly increase safety within the process, as the manual work of operators is seriously reduced. Our load transfer systems are very safe as we provide durable and advanced safety systems. It is possible to conrol the access to dangerous areas by doors with sensors, photocells or laser scanners in order to prevent any problems.
6. PICKING & AGV:
We offer a logistics line able to automate the composition of the load. The pallet management is automated with the AGV system, in order to facilitate the operators on the composition of the load.
7. CLEANING, DEDUSTING AND SANITIZING:
It is possible to implement your warehouse with a sanitization or dedusting system. We usually supply these systems to companies that need to separate the “white” area from the “grey” area. Check out Toppy’s dedusting cabins capable of decontaminate the load and the air in order to maintain the certified environment.
We design and provide solutions for handling even the heaviest loads in a easy and safe manner. Toppy provides pallet changers with safety systems to avoid accidents at work, with particular attention to GMP standards to ensure the appropriate quality standards.
Toppy supply automated pallet warehouse system with safety fences that do not allow the operators entering in the operational area. These are security systems such as metal perimeter protection nets and safety photocells.
Get in touch with our experts to learn more about our security measures.
Contact our team of experts and within 24 hours they will give you the price of “Q-Shape Logy” and the price of other pallet changers. Get advice on the solution that best suits your needs!
If you are looking for an automated pallet warehouse system, our experts will advise you on the most suitable solution by choosing from our huge production range.
Firstly, we will identify the most suitable solution according to your product, the number of pallets that need to be changed in a day, the space you have available and eventually implement automation.
The first step is to understand if your product can be overturned.