The automatic pallet changer performs the following operations:
1. The entire load and the new pallet are placed into the “Master Inverter”;
2. The pallet changer machine lifts the load through a lever system operated by pneumatic cylinders.
3. The side pressure closes the load. The blades system slide on the top of the new pallet.
4. The metal shutter approach and gently transfer the load on the new pallet.
5. In fact, the automatic pallet changer shift the load from the old pallet to the new pallet.
7. The blade system slides off leaving the load on the new pallet and the side pressure opens. Finally, the old pallet and the load are ready to go.
If you need a fully automatic pallet changer system with conveyors and pallet stackers, check out our pallet transfer systems. In particulary, “Master Inverter” is also available in the fully automatic version.